Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend with Grandma AND Grandpa





After a short trip down to S. Carolina for my brothers boot camp graduation my Dad and Mom came back up to Maryland for a quick 24 hour visit. My Dad wanted to see the kids and we planned to bless Audrey since he would be in town. The kids played games and put on a circus with Grandma and Grandpa. Sunday we went to church and Audrey was blessed. She spit out her binky just as Kevin started and wasn't to happy about it, but it was still a beautiful blessing. She wore the same dress my mom and I made for Anna four years ago. After church we visited and played some more before it was time to take Grandma and Grandpa to the airport. The kids enjoyed their visit with them and cried as we pulled away from the airport. We will have to make plans to get back together soon!

2 comments:

jkmace said...

What a beautiful family! Glad to see you are both standing and in good health!

Becky said...

I love that 1st picture with your mom and the kids being silly. Your mom is the sweetest lady!