Monday, April 6, 2009

40 Weeks and still going

Grandma is in town and we are having fun playing, resting, playing, walking, playing, eating, and playing while we wait for baby sister to come along. At the moment she is in the 90th percentile for size and has not dropped. This makes having a VBAC just about impossible. I've got about 2 more days to go into labor on my own before my scheduled c-section, but aren't hopeful..sigh. Oh well, que sera. At this point we are all just really anxious to met her and can't wait for her arrival. I'm sure we will have pictures and updates this weekend.

9 comments:

Tiana said...

Go bowling tonight and see if that helps.....Castor oil maybe....good luck. You both will be in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

I have no good advice for you, but know that we are thinking of you and hoping that all goes well. Hang in there!

Rinez said...

We'll be waiting for the good news!

Dan and Katie said...

Good Luck...I know that your blog update with pictures won't be the first thing on your mind, but I can't wait to see her!!! Hope everything goes well!! Love ya!

jkmace said...

thinking of you as always, just remember Having a date of the weekend is good,Maggie was 2 weeks late and I thought I would die! Hang in there and May the lord bless your delivery and birth to be the best, my third was and you deserve it!!Can't wait to hear the news!

Coleen said...

I can't believe it! Maybe we should come visit you. That helped us!

Chapman Family said...

Tiffany, hang in there! I am having my 4th c-section in 4 weeks, so from my experience it does get easier every time! Hope all goes well and we can't wait to see your new arrival!

Michelle

Becky said...

Jumping jacks maybe? Sorry, not even funny -the thought makes me hurt. I know I keep saying this but I'm so jealous that you get to hold your sweet baby this weekend! Let me know how I can help!

Anonymous said...

Hey coach? Do you know how to get ahold of Kourtney Wilcox... I think that was her last name...