Monday, May 4, 2009

3 Weeks and 3 Days


Audrey changes so much so fast. Kevin and I both thought she looked a lot like Jared when she was first born everyone else thought she looked like Anna. 3 weeks later she is coming more into her own look. She has the Jenkins/Parks eyes and she has the Blake chin. I don't know, you be the judge. Every night is an adventure with her. We never know if she will sleep for 6 hours strait then another 3 or if she plans on sleeping for an hour at a time with a good 45 min. of awake time in between sleep. She is just starting to smile and we can't wait till she starts laughing. She is such a joy and is loved by her Mom, Dad, brother, and sister!

7 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

She is so cute...I don't know but the Jenkins eyes or Blake chin look like, but she is darn cute!!! Congrats again!

Teah said...

She is adorable!!!

Rinez said...

Your Mom told us how beautiful Audrey is, but I just figured she's being a normal grandma. However, I must agree! She is all girl and very pretty! You guys did good!

Susan said...

Oh my, she has changed so much just since I left. I love that little hint of a smile.

Love to all, Mom

Tiana said...

What a beauty she is!

Joyelle said...

ooooo she is soooooooo cute!!! i can't believe how fast they grow!! she is precious!! congrats guys!!!!

katie said...

she is so stinkin cute!

good job!!!