Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pregnant Pictures


Funny story behind these pictures and no my water did not break. We were all sitting around the table for dinner and I went to pour myself a glass of water forgetting that I had just filled our filter pitcher with water. The water dumped all over my food and lap. Anna exclaims, "Oh honey get a rag quick!" Jared's eyes are popping out of his head and Kevin is almost rolling on the ground with laughter. Kevin jumps up and grabs the camera and takes a picture. At the moment these are the only pregnant pictures I have so here you go.

Funny side note the next night Anna did the exact same thing.

7 comments:

Tiana said...

Such a beauty you are as a pregnant lady!

Rinez said...

You are so cute pregnant even with the big water spot. Funny Story!

Anonymous said...

Yeah thanks for the pregnant pictures. Kids say the funniest things! Wish you the best in labor coming soon!

Beach Hendersons said...

The preggo bump is adorable! Looking forward to seeing that baby!

St. Julien's said...

Look at you!!! I hope you are having your baby right NOW!!!!

Jesse Edwards said...

congrats on the pregnancy!!! guess I should check blogs more often!! and I would hope your water wouldn't break out of your belly button!!!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Cute pictures - not too much longer now! How exciting!