Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random every day things

I always wanted curly hair when I was younger (in fact I still do), but I ended up with the strait as a board hair while my sister ended up with the perfect ringlets. Poor Anna never stood a chance for curly hair with both Kevin and my hair being strait so I decided to intervene with mother nature and buy some sponge curlers. Anna was a really good sport sitting still while I rolled her hair and she loved the end result. It is so fun to have someone who will let me live vicariously through them.
This is a picture of Anna's "Huh?" face. She does this every time someone says or does anything she thinks is remotely ridiculous. She squints one eye while raising the other eyebrow. I couldn't' quite capture it, but you get the idea. I forget what I was doing to warrant the "Huh?" face, but I'm sure it was worth it.
The other night we were having Nutty Buddys and Jared and Anna were cracking up. We could not figure out what they were laughing at or how to get them to stop. It is nice when they are having fun together and playing nicely. I guess these aren't exactly everyday happenings, but everyday something random does happen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Buena Vista sign...it makes me miss it. I can't wait to go back for homecoming this year. Will we see you?

Joyelle said...

cute cute HAIR!!!!loving the curler picture what a cutie pie anna is!!!

Jesse Edwards said...

how fun! I remember making Leslie curl my hair, then I would curl hers, then we would take "model" pics.

Amanda P. said...

I love the "huh" face! How funny!

Susan said...

Boy, seeing those sponge curlers takes me back. I loved curling my girls long hair. I didn’t know what Jared was talking about when he said ‘nutty buddies’ now I see they are what we call drumsticks. Ice cream – it’s all good.

Mom