Thursday, December 18, 2008

Your Guess is as Good as Mine

I was cooking dinner and Kevin was upstairs. The T.V. was off and Christmas music was playing in the background. When I looked up from dinner preparations I found this.

I have no idea what they were playing, but what ever it was kept them entertained for a good 30-45 minutes. Kept them busy in a good way. The kind of play that doesn't involve whining, crying, fighting, and parent refereeing. I just have to say that I love this kind of play! It doesn't happen all the time in our home. Anna has a knack of finding Jared's buttons and a desire to push them (maybe that is a female thing) and Jared is easily provoked and first to take offence (hmmm...a male thing?). So I'll take these moments when ever I can even if it means couch cushions, blankets, and toys all over the house!

3 comments:

Teah said...

Hey! Wow, your kids have grown up so much. Hope you all have a great Christmas. (your family is beautiful)

katie said...

uh yeah. anything that keeps them quiet and entertained is a must have in my house!!!!

or i will go crazy!

Tarwater Family said...

Hey Tif, can I get your address so I can send you a christmas card?