Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Audrey's One Month Visit

Audrey had her 1 month visit today and she did great! She is 23 inches long and weighs 11 lbs 1 oz. This puts her in the 95% for height and weight. She seems to be following in Jared's footsteps. He was my chunky baby and Anna was my petite baby. Audrey is far from petite. She wore this dress on Sunday.

Anna wore the same dress at 6 months. Here are some old pictures of Jared and Anna at one month.
Jared:
Anna:
Audrey:
What do you think? Who does she look like?

6 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

She is so cute! Nothing wrong with being chunky :) You have such a precious family!

Abby said...

I can't believe she's already a month old. She looks like Jared. I love chubby babies! Too bad chubby 27 year olds aren't cute!

Anonymous said...

All of my babies have been chunky...and I love it! I think she looks more like Jared. She is so cute! congrats again!!

Rinez said...

She is more like Jared for now. She's beautiful. And chunky is good.

The Mahaffey Family said...

When she was first born I thought she looked just like Anna, but now my vote is with Jared. So cute!!

Tiana said...

She looks like a one and only to me...not like either...is that weird?