Sunday, November 9, 2008

Primary Program

The Primary had their Sacrament program today. Jared and Anna both had a speaking part. Anna said, "I am thankful for my brother." and then sang Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam with the rest of her primary class. Jared said, "I can serve Heavenly Father by serving others. I help my sister when she has trouble with her chores." He also sang the second verse to Call to Serve all by himself! They both did really good. I love the Primary program and the spirit that the chldren bring.

3 comments:

katie said...

my 2 had their program today as well. i always have to laugh at the things that happen. the randoms funny things that kids do when they have the microphone freedom!!! :)

Charity said...

I love it when kids accomplish stuff! KayLee spoke in Stake Conference yesterday. The first speaker. I think I was more nervous than she was!

Becky said...

They both did a great job. I was especially impressed with Jared's solo. So cute!