Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby # 3 is a........

GIRL! Kevin was right and I was wrong. I really thought we were having another boy and he was sure it was a girl. Anna is ecstatic! Jared doesn't know yet but we will tell him as soon as he gets back from school. He really wanted a little brother since he has already done the little sister bit, but I'm sure he will be happy anyway.
Sonograms have come a long way since I first had one with Jared. They were able to count all finger and toes and everything in between. They could even do some kind of infrared thing and track the blood in the umbilical cord! This little one was a bit shy and they had to have me get up and walk around to try to get the baby to move toward the end of it so they could get a better picture of the heart and gender. She was quite the lady with her legs crossed at the knees. It was only after some poking and prodding on the technicians part were they able to give a thumbs up sign confirming it is a girl. Well, we are excited to have another healthy little girl. Any suggestions on names?

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! Sarah is a pretty nice name. :)

Whitezell's said...

Yeah for girls, much more dramatic, but so much fun! I have tons of girl names to many to list so email me and i can give you some ideas. Congrats.
Love, Lindsay

Amanda P. said...

Congratulations Tiffany!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Congrats! So far I think that girls have an extra sweet side, so yeah for you!

Tiana said...

Wahoo!!! Congrats! If you want you can always use the name Tiana...but then again you might not want that poor girl to turn out like me! So excited for your family!

Dan and Katie said...

I like the name Katie, but ya know...congrats though! That is so exciting! I thought you always wanted to name a daughter danni?

katie said...

congrats!!!! i am so happy that she's all good and healthy!

taelor or payton

those are my deep down coveted names but since having a baby any time soon doesn't seem to be in my future...i'll give 'em up :)

Tarwater Family said...

Tif, congrats! I am jealous, I wish girls ran in our family. We are 5 for 5 with grandsons and 17 great-grandsons out of 20 on the Tarwater side. My hopes of having a girl aren't very high.

Abby said...

Congrats Tiffany! I was wondering when you were going to have another one! So fun!
How about Shante? or shakira?
Totally kidding!
I like Savannah. I'll have to think of some others.
Are you coming out for Christmas this year?

Heather said...

Congratulations!

jkmace said...

Oh, way too excited for you!!!
That is so much fun! Congrats on her being healthy...at least that part is over. For me I was always uncertain until that point!I always wanted an Amelia. Just me, kinda old fashioned but would sound great with Anna. Anyway, Smiles for you today!

The Wilsons said...

Oh, how fun! Congratulations!!!

The Mead's said...

Yeah Tiffany! I am so excited for you. It will be fun to have another little girl.

The Mead's said...

Yeah Tiffany! I am so excited for you. It will be fun to have another little girl.

Rinez said...

Another girl! So wonderful. We are happy for you!

Jessica Mason said...

Yay!!!! We're soooo excited for you guys - and girls right now seem to be the best way to go ;) Brinley, Jordyn, and Calleigh were some we were thinking of...
Jayden says to tell Jared and Anna hi and that you guys should move to Utah because he misses them and he "never wants to move away from Utah"

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm names eh? How about Ralph? LOL!! We are very happy for you all!

sbdunn said...

Congrats!! I've always loved the name Emmalyn but Blake says no... {sigh!}

Joyelle said...

Holy cow! you're having a baby!! and it's a girl!!! YEAAA!! we are so happy for you guys!! how fun!!! i'm so glad you commented on my post b/c we found out YOUR great news!! congrats!!! :)

Coleen said...

Awww... another girl! I'll bet she'll be just so cute and sweet! I was wondering if you'd email Jeremy your address-- we'd like to send you a Christmas card. Hope to catch up soon!