Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cousin

My cousin Patrick called me yesterday and told me he was stationed about 45 minutes away and wanted to know if we could get together. I said sure and so today he came over to visit with a friend. He is in the air force being trained in something way too complicated for me to follow all I know is that he will be working on F-17's. He will be headed off to Italy in about 5-6 weeks. It was great to see him. He is so grown up and mature since the last time I was around him (of coarse that was about 10 years ago) Here are some pictures for the family to see us and the significant "friend" that he brought with him. She was great by the way too.

3 comments:

jkmace said...

oohh.sounds like fun

Susan said...

Those are great pictures! Patrick looks very happy and full of life. I am so happy he called and you could connect before he ships out.
Love, Mom
P.S. Jenna looks like a cutie

katie said...

i know...

it makes you realize, unfortunatly, just how old that we really are when we see how grown up our younger friends/family are!

fun though :)