Friday, August 8, 2008

Bubbles

Jared and Anna are finding new ways to play outside. They love to go out on our deck and blow bubbles. Today Anna was the one blowing the bubbles and Jared was popping them with his popper gun. They were having a lot of fun.
I have to say they are adjusting to this new way of living better than I am. Everything is just so big and fast paced. I'm really missing the slow and easy way of life in the south. We have made some nice friends from church and they all have kids Jared and Anna's age. There was a play date at the park yesterday and the kids really enjoyed themselves being able to run around and just be silly.

2 comments:

Susan said...

What great pics of the kids. I am so glad you had a play date with friends because that means you had some time together with a new friend too.
Hang in there,
Love Mom

Charity said...

hey...we miss you guys! Keeping you all in our prayers as Kevin starts school and you get settled into a new place...have an appointment on the 27th...will let you know how it goes...e-mail me will you so I have your address?