Saturday, October 6, 2007

Soccer Game






It has been different this fall to watch a SVU Women's Soccer game from the fan's side of the field, but I am adjusting. This was the third home game of the season and The kids and I went to watch. As you can see Jared and Anna weren't really interested in the game. I don't know what it is about bleachers that is so appealing but for whatever reason that was the place to be. They had fun jumping from the steps, making beds out of grass, and poking the feet of the fans from under the bleachers. It was a fun afternoon except that the girls lost the game. (It is a rebuilding year)

1 comment:

katie said...

don't you just hate those re-building years :( but anyways I hope it turns around for them! it also makes me happy that my kids are not the only ones who are not interested in the things I am!