Friday, October 26, 2007

Alumni Weekend




We saw many old friends from school last weekend during SVU's Homecoming. We also participated in many of the alumni activities on of them was The Alumni Basketball game. Kevin did really well and some fun playing with his old teammates Ben Lingen, Ryan (Hindu) Henderson, Spencer Kimball, Ryan (Killer) Killinger, Brandon Wilson, and many others. Kevin still has some sore muscles and bruises from the game, but all in all still glad he played. FYI in the middle picture you will notice some people behind the bench. They are from left to right Walt Ralls (SVU VP), Rodney Smith (SVU Pres.), Glade Knight (SVU mascott named after him), his wife, and Chieko Okasaki (I know I miss spelled her name) Chieko is sitting up on a bleacher and everyone else is standing. They offered her a chair to sit on but she said no thanks and then jumped up onto the bleachers. Cool huh.

1 comment:

katie said...

thats what I wanted! is that your camera or has everyone gained like 20?!? and you really know who I am talking about. I know, just tell me to grow up! and are those the only pics that you got and if so...did I not teach you anything!!!