Friday, March 26, 2010

SPRING


Spring has sprung and not a moment too soon. It has been a long cold winter and we have been looking forward to warmer weather for some time now. Last Saturday was the first day of spring and it was a whopping 72 degrees so we loaded everyone up in the van and headed off to Oregon Ridge Park (after a quick stop to Ritas for some Italian Ice).

The boys played some baseball and the girls were in the outfield digging in the dirt. Audrey spent most of her time climbing and running around.



It was a fun way to celebrate the first day of Spring.

3 comments:

Julie said...

That sounds delightful! We're still waiting for our warm weather...bring it on! hahaha

Susan said...

Oh my, Jared looks so big to me. I think he grew 6" over the winter. Happy spring. Love, Mom

Becky said...

Nothin' like a free refreshment to make my day!

BTW, we got another free coupon. Did you? I'm thinking we have date with Rita's over spring break!