Monday, March 15, 2010

For Grandpa California

I'm talking to my dad on the phone the other day and he begins to whine...oops I mean point out that there must be more to our missing few weeks without our computer than just one picture of Jared getting new glasses. He then says he lives for the updates from his grandchildren and kids. Here you are Dad. Some pictures from our last few weeks.
Pinewood Derby:

Jared won first place with his Orange and Red Virginia Tech car. VT is his team.
Building Forts:

Anna being Anna:

Audrey being Audrey:

We took a quick trip to BV one weekend. Unfortunately I only got one picture of the kids sleeping. They looked too cute.

And here is one more for you Dad. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Now you've dunn it said...

Ah!! The withdrawals have ended. My life is once more complete. I live to see my grand kids. Thank you Tiffany. Love Dad (Grandpa California).

Rinez said...

For the rest of us who check your blog, we love it, too! But it's best that you please your Dad!

Susan said...

It's official - I have the cutest grand children ever!
Love to all, Mom