Monday, September 21, 2009

Patrick and Jenna's Wedding

 
My cousin, Patrick, got married this weekend here just outside of Baltimore so we got to go. It was a nice service. My Aunt is a retired Reverend and has been able to marry each of her children. She did a nice job. After the ceremony there was a reception with all the traditions. Jared spent most of the evening sitting at the table watching and eating and Anna spent most of the evening dancing. That little girl has some moves! It was really nice to be able to go. The wedding happened really fast due to some health issues in the brides family so we ended up being the only extended family there on the grooms side. We really enjoyed being a part of their special day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love the collage – you are so clever. Jenna looked beautiful. I am so glad you were close and able to attend. I can believe Anna was the party girl - I have a feeling she will be for years to come. Love to all, Mom