Friday, July 11, 2008

Update

Well, we finally are able to post some pictures of the summer. June 10th the kids, Sonnet, and I drove to Indiannappolis to meet Kevin, but not until after Jared graduated from Kindergarden. They had a really cute program with singing and awards. Jared got 5 awards! Yes, yes I know I'm bragging, but what can I say I am a proud mama! Jared's teacher cried when Jared hugged her goodbye. It was so sweet.
After a few days with Kevin in Indiannappolis the kids, Sonnet and I drove to Missuri to visit our Brother and his family. We had a blast playing visiting Siver Dollar City and White water. It was so much fun to watch the kids play with their cousins.


We are now all in Alaska and are having a great time. We have been to the cabin and hangin' around the house. We will be back to the blog world when we get back to the east coast.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like you guys have had a fun summer! So fun to see your family! I am so jealous that you guys are in Alaska, I haven't been back since I left. We are going to Canada in August to go fishing, just wish we could keep going up to AK! Good luck with everything!

katie said...

how fun! your kids will never forget this! will you please call me!
at the end of sept i will be in DC and Baltimore so we should meet up...