Sunday, July 13, 2008

Alaska Fishing Trip


As our visit to Alaska comes to a close we found one more reason to make the trip down to our family cabin on the Kenai (pronounced Keeni) River. After we finished a few tasks around the cabin Great Grampa Parks, Grampa Parks, Uncle Tyler, Jared, and myself went for a short fishing trip down to our favorite trout hole called Grayhouse. It's okay to name the location of our hole since it is unlikely that our readers will be coming to AK and there are many gray houses on the Kenai River. Jared caught the first three fish. Then we gave Great Grampa Parks, who turns 89 this year, the lucky rod and hole and he caught two more while Grampa Parks and Uncle Tyler were skunked. Needless to say, Jared had a great time!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like you are enjoying a little peice of heaven on earth up there in AK. Wonderful! Tell Jared - way to go for catching three fish.

Love you all, Mom

katie said...

so remind me....where are you off too next? west or east?

what a fun thing to have...land...cabin...family = priceless!

THE PARKS: said...

Tiff, I loved seeing Jared's fish!!! So my blog...it's really not looking so good. It just looks like pictures and that's it. Let's just say I'm blog challenged. So you're going to have to help me. When I send this out to people to look at do I use my yahoo address or my blogspot address? I'm a confused individual. It's not suppose to be this hard, huh? Well, I hope you have a safe flight tonight and I will talk to you soon. Love ya, Lace

Maces Faces said...

wow,they are getting big!Josh is jealous of the fishing! So what is next on your expedition! Where to? We miss you guys already!

The Lovells said...

I can't wait to get back up to Alaska. Celeste has never been and its on our to do list. Very jealous!

Unknown said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/tips-merawat-anjing-samoyed