Monday, April 7, 2008

Busy Spring

I have never orchestrated any kind of spring cleaning until now. With Kevin leaving in the next few days for work and with our upcoming move we have been cleaning out all kinds of stuff and finishing up projects that we have been working on for quite a while. About a week ago we put in new windows. I don't know if you can tell from this picutre, but they are really nice. Kevin also put in new countertops in our kitchen and cleaned out the garage. I've been in the attic and clearing that out. It is amazing how much stuff can be accumilated over time. This move will be good for us for many reasons including a good opportunity to dejunk. Jared had stayed busy going to school and playing soccer. He scored a goal the other night! Anna has fun chearing the team on.
So far we have been keeping pretty busy. Hope your springs have been eventful!

6 comments:

katie said...

I love that I have finally seen your house and now your moving!?!

Megan said...

Hey Guys!
I found your blog through a bunch of other blogs. How are you all? I love all the pictures of your cute family. How is VA? Good luck with your upcoming move! Feel free to check out our blog.
meganandsalem.blogspot.com

Rinez said...

Oh, I love your house. I grew up in a red brick house! You're going to miss it, no doubt, but what a great adventure is soon to be yours! It is fun to clean out. We've been in our house 32 years, so that's going to be a nightmare someday! :)

MegiJones said...

Hey Tiffany...I have a HUGE favor to ask you...I am applying for a soccer coaching position and I'm wondering if I might get you to write me a letter of recommendation. I've never coached before, but of course you've played against me. If it's too much right now (I know you're so busy) or you don't think you have enough info to do it, then maybe I could just put you down as a reference that they could call?? Let me know what you think. megiaynjul@hotmail.com

Brianne said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun! Don't you just love spring? I feel like getting so much done when the weather is great, even though some of it is inside, but I'm still much busier.
Keep up the good work!

Jesse Edwards said...

your kids are so big!!! I can't believe it!!! It's been a long time! Hi from Leslie by the way. She's in Russia serving her mission now!

- Jesse (Clarke) Edwards