Friday, November 2, 2007

Jared's Birthday



We celebrated Jared's birthday on Monday. Jared loves to play board games so our theme was...Board Games! I bought a white sheet and made a life size Chutes and Ladders game so the kids be their own game pieces. (One of my rare moments of brilliance) Then we played a version of Hungry Hungry Hippos where the kids were the hippos and the balls were jelly beans. They had to scoop up jelly beans with a spoon between their mouth and drop them in their little bags. I think the kids enjoyed it. We then had Jared blow out his checker board cupcake cake and ate cake and ice cream. It was a lot of fun. I just can't believe my little guy is 6!

2 comments:

katie said...

Look at you, miss creative!!!

us... said...

How creative are you! Happy Birthday Jared!