Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Name is Audrey

Hi my name is Audrey and I just turned TWO!

My Brother and Sister made a Birthday sign for me...

and my mom made some yummy Elmo cupcakes for me.

My Grandmas and Grandpas sent me some really fun presents. They know how much I love Elmo and all things Sesame Street and I am stocked with Elmo books, stickers, clothes, and even a pillow! I love them so much and I carry everything around with me in my new Elmo backpack.




After dinner I got to blow out my birthday candles. Did you know you shouldn't try to touch a burning candle?

You can bet I wont be trying that again!

Thank you to all who made my Birthday Special!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Great post. Those cupcakes looked awesome. That was the saddest 'burned fingers' face I've seen in a long time. We are so happy Audrey had a good B-day.
Mom

Jennifer said...

Oh my...that poor little sad face when she burnt her fingers! :-( What a cutie!! Looks like Audrey had a wonderful birthday. Great job on the cupcakes, Mom!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't believe she is 2 already! Happy happy birthday Audrey!

joanie fairbank said...

Happy B-day Audrey! I'm really impressed with those cupcakes!

Rinez said...

What a great birthday! The cupcakes look too good to eat! Poor little one's burned finger!