Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick or Treat

Our ward had a fun Halloween party on Saturday. There were games, food, and karaoke. Unfortunately our batteries died and ended up not getting one picture of everyone in their costumes. Audrey was a dinosaur, Jared was a wizard, and Anna was a rock star.
Not sure what to think of Karaoke.
"Candy! I want Candy!"
Getting off the hayride.
My mom made this costume for me when I was a little girl and it has been passed down to the grandkids. Apparently I was terrified of the tail. Audrey loved it.

Halloween night we ended up staying in and having a little family party. We carved pumpkins, made candied apples (which are really gross by the way), watching Halloween shows, and playing games.
Jared hard at work.
"Eww gross!"
Helping out with the gross stuff.
The edible pumpkin.
Pure sweetness!
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun fun fun! I need to get our pictures up too! But guess who's my new neighbor? BOO AND PRESTON! well not neighbors, but they just moved to Stansbury park and we see them at walmart. Their little girl is sooo cute! It was fun to see them, brought back tons of memories!

Susan said...

What family fun. I was wondering if that giant pumpkin was going to become a jack-o-lantern. They truned out great. That dragon hasnt looked so cute in 25 years. Tiffany you didn't like the tail dragging behind following you but you were fine as long as you were holding it - how funny.
LOve, love, love, Mom

Becky said...

That picture of Audrey in the dinosaur costume is adorable! She is such a character!