Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kissy Kissy


JARED: "Guess what? Anna kissed Luca today at school"
KEVIN: "WHAT!!!!"
JARED: "Yea. We were sitting with my friend and Anna asked if she was my girlfriend and if we kissed."
TIFFANY: "What did you say?"
JARED: "I said no."
TIFFANY: "I don't understand why Anna kissed Luca though."
JARED: "Well my friend saw Anna sitting next to Luca and said I'll kiss Jared if you kiss Luca. So she kissed him."
KEVIN: "Great. We are homeschooling!"
TIFFANY: "Lets just have friends for now, no boyfriends and girlfriends."
ANNA: "OK"
KEVIN: "And NO kissing. Anna don't you know, boys have coodies?"
ANNA: "They are OK"
KEVIN: "Well no kissing OK?
ANNA/JARED: "OK"

11 comments:

Susan said...

That's why it is so important to be at the coming and going crossroads. Fasten your seatbelts folks, it's going to be a bumpy ride!
love, Mom

Rinez said...

As your Mom said, the journey's on! Vigilant parents with open communication is what will be the saving factor. Good for you!

Sonnet and Christian said...

Yikes! Have fun with that one.

Sonnet and Christian said...

Tiffany, as I recall when you were in 1st grade, you used to lead a pack of girls that would chase down boys and kiss them. Kissybear

adventure knitter said...

That's hilarious! (of course it probably wouldn't be if it was Megan...) we miss you guys! What are you knitting these days?

sbdunn said...

Anna, Anna, Anna. . . there's plenty of time for that later. Boys have cooties until they get off their missions....

Parks Family said...

Sonnet-It was kindergarten and it was the kissy girl club. And yes I was the Queen because I was the only girl fast enough to catch a boy and land one on him. Looks like I've passed the torch to Anna.

joanie fairbank said...

So funny...especially interesting to me that Luca never said a thing about it until you told me and I asked him about it. Maybe he'll be one of those clueless boys who doesn't notice if a girl likes him. (just like his dad) I hope so:)

Lis said...

Classic story on so many levels! :) Love it that Jared and Anna told you this (and that Kevin went straight to homeschooling as the fix... sounds familiar;)), love that you had a history of this Tiffany (things I never knew!), and loving how Luca's side of the story comes out through comments. Very funny! But of course, Amy hit the nail on the head... only funny when it's NOT your own child!

Oh, and the picture... that's just plain adorable!

Tiana said...

Oh this story made my day! thanks for sharing.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Very cute! I love how big brother, Jared, is watching over & reporting on little sis, Anna!