Friday, October 9, 2009

Nothing in Particular

Nothing in particular has been happening in our neck of the woods. Just regular everyday stuff. Kevin is in the thick of things at school. He takes off every morning around 7:00 and comes home somewhere in the 5:00 hour. Tuesdays and Thursdays he has physical therapy and Wednesdays he has Young Mens. When he is not at school, physical therapy, or Young Mens he is studying whatever test he has that week. Even though he stays busy during the day he takes time every night (except Wednesdays) to read to and put the kids to bed.

They love their time with their dad.
Jared has been counting down the days for his 8th birthday. He gives us hints everyday as to what would make good birthday presents. Anything Star Wars for those who are interested. What a funny kid.
Anna Audrey and I get to hang out during the day. Since it has been warm lately that has included some walks and bike rides on her new bike. Mostly she like to spend her time outside adding to her rock and stick collection.
Audrey is a hoot. She loves her brother and sister. As soon as Jared and Anna go to bed Audrey turns into a little grump. She could spend all day watching and smiling at them. The other day I left her down with Jared and Anna to "play" with them and this is what I found when I went to check on them.

A few days before I had asked Anna to keep and eye on her while I went to get some laundry and this is what I found.

Don't ask. I have no idea.
Audrey has added crawling to her list of talents this past week and we will need to start baby proofing our house. We haven't ever done that before, but I am certain that Audrey would be the one to stick something in an electrical socket. Here are some pictures of her over the past week. She is so darn cute.



4 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Very sweet-Anna knows just how to take care of a little sister. Audrey seems too big already!

Rinez said...

Sometimes the every-day stuff is the most interesting to read about. Makes us all feel normal!

Amanda P. said...

Audrey is so cute. I lover her smile! Kiss those chubby cheeks for me please!

Summer said...

These are great! I can't believe how big Audrey is already and that she's crawling?!? Amazing. You guys look good. Hope Kevin gets some sleep this year. 2nd year can get ugly.