Monday, August 17, 2009

Four Month Old Audrey


Audrey had her four month check up and weighed in a whopping 16 lbs and 7 oz putting her in the 95% for wieght and the 90% for height at 25.5 inches long. She is rolling over now and grabbing at anything that is in her eyesight. She drools a lot which makes us think that teeth are on their way. She is so much fun and loves to laugh with Jared and Anna. She received two shots today and laughed during the first shot and scowled for the second. Can't wait to see what the next few months will bring.

5 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

What a cutie! What a good attitude about the shots too!

Becky said...

Well I say chubby babies are the best! By the way, I love that picture of you and Jared at Baughers on your sidebar. Every time I check your blog I notice it and think you look beautiful. I've been meaning to tell you that for quite sometime!

The Wilsons said...

What a super-CUTIE! You know, just a couple more pounds and she'll overtake my pipsqueak almost-one-year-old. Maybe SOMEday he'll gain some weight. Oh well. I guess it makes him easier to tote around...? :)

Rinez said...

Chubby is good . . . when you're that age! She is so cute and I still LOVE her name!

Julie said...

Cute love the baby chubs....lol! Adorable.