Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another trip to Port Discovery

We took some friends to Port Discovery last weekend and had a lot of fun. This was our first time on the Metro without Kevin and we did pretty well. My friend and I got split up for a few moments when I got off the train a little early, but we all ended up in the right place in the end. Kevin of course shook his head at me and sighed, but was able to laugh with/at me since we all made it back home safely. Anyway here are some pictures of the kids looking at mummies, playing games, and playing in their favorite the water room.






2 comments:

THE PARKS: said...

I'm feeling so much better, thanks. I actually feel like a normal person now. We will find out what we are having on Feb. 9th. We'll let you know when we find out.

katie said...

fun!

...and props to you for being able to endure that place again. sorry...the older i get, the shorter my attention span is. i would go crazy seeing all that again...

:(