Thursday, June 5, 2008

Computer Problems

Sorry about the abrubt end to our little countdown. I had many more in mind to do like The local hotdog stand, story time at the library, my young women, other interesting and colorful nieghboors, and of coarse SVU. Our ibook/computer died the other day and this is the first time I have been able to get to a computer. So here I sit at the Rockbridge Regional Library checking emails and trying to keep everyone up to date. My mom was in town for a few days helping me look for a place to live in Baltimore and getting things cleaned up for our move. She is gone now and Sonnet is here. We leave for the great unknown on Tuesday (so sad). We will drive to Indianapolis and meet up with Kevin for a few days. Then we will leave for Missouri to visit with our brother Thad and his family. After that it is back to Indianapolis where Sonnet goes back to California and we start our countdown for our Alaska trip. We will be up in Alaska for a few weeks and then we head to Baltimore. We don't have a place to live yet, but hope to soon. For the time being all our stuff will be packed up and locked up in our garage until we return from Alaska to pick it up. Most likely there won't be a new post until then. Maybe i'll get to post a picture or two of our travels along the way, but that will just depend on whether or not our computer can be revived. Good luck to all and have a great summer!
p.s. I know there are a lot of spelling mistakes (I can't spell worth beans!) but I am on a pc and can't figure out where the spell check is so please excuse.

12 comments:

katie said...

will you please email me your #...please!
katie242424@hotmail.com

kt

Street Family said...

Nick and I finally have an up and running page! I just hope I can keep it updated…

Brianne said...

We will definitely keep you and your family in our prayers in all your travels and adventures...especially with house hunting/moving/etc. Can't wait to see some pics when it's all over!

Rinez said...

Have a wonderful time on your adventures and we'll patiently wait to hear all about them when you return. It's a little scary, this great unknown. It will most likely prove to be just wonderful. Love you!

Jennifer said...

You guys are in our prayers...have a blessed and safe summer!!

The Wilsons said...

We will miss you guys!!! I just found your blog tonight--hope you don't mind me hoppin' on! I'll send you an invite to our family's, in case you're interested. Best of luck as you move on in life...and thanks for the wonderful things you've left with all of us here. It's hard to see you go!
Jennifer

Chapman Family said...

Best of luck with the great unknown. Have fun in Alaska. Catch some fish for me Kevin!

Quinton

Charity said...

Just found you...and I'm glad...PLEASE call us when you get to AK...or just stop by, you know where we live. Amanda told me you were visiting this summer...can't tell you how excited we are!

Anyway..hope you don't mind..I linked you...

check us out

http://akrunnergirl.blogspot.com

love you guys!
Charity

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Enjoy your fun summer plans! I'm eager to hear how things start in Baltimore!

Street Family said...

Thank you for the sweet, sweet, comment! I am not very good at posting blogs regularly but I'm trying! If you are ever in town visiting your parents I WOULD LOVE TO GET TOGETHER...the kids can play. I think they are around the age when we met!!!

Jesse Edwards said...

have fun on your travels across the country!!!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

This is Jackie from Bakersfield. My sister was sent and email about your mom's new Blog and I saw yours as well. Your kids are way Cute!!! Life looks awesome! Keep doing good (oh, and good choice on keeping your house. I say never sell if you can rent it and come close to your mortgage. Every old person I ever meets says "why did I sell that house 40 years ago?!" You guys sound fun!
-Laters