Monday, March 3, 2008

Finally Spring


Well it looks like were are finally moving into Spring.  It warmed up to the 60's today so the kids were outside playing while I was teaching piano lessons.  After one lesson Anna comes in with blue all over her hands and on her face.  "What is that?" I ask.  "We found some paint," she replies.  "Show me,"  I say.  She takes me outside and takes me around to the side of the house where she as painted the bushes.  It seems that she got into the paint box and decided to decorate the outside.  In addition she and Jared painted their faces and pretended to be Indians in the forest.  Their imaginations are amazing.  

4 comments:

katie said...

boo hoo hoo! it just snowed here yesterday!!! i am so jealous!

Emily and Kenny said...

Your kids are so cute! Everyday Landon and I have to visit space! I love there little creative minds.

Anonymous said...

Lucky they didn't decide to paint the house!! We miss you!

Brianne said...

Don't you just love spring?? At I hope the paint was washable. :) Looks like they had a blast.