Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tag from KT

What were you doing 10 years ago?
February 1998: Having some serious senioritis. I couldn't wait to graduate and go away to school. I was going to play college soccer at Southern Virginia College (now University) For pictures of college you will have to look at my friend Katie's blog. It was so much fun being on my own and traveling all over the South for soccer games and making life long friends.

5 Things on my "To Do" list for tomorrow
1) Get my family ready for Church (stake conference)
2) Call extended family
3) Make dinner
I should probably mention 4) Read scriptures and 5) Say prayers

3 Bad habit's that I have
1) leaving the dishes in the sink (I really don't like to do the dishes)
2) embarissing my 6 year old son by combing his hair or tying his shoes in front of his friends (bad mom)
3) never giving my full opinion for fear of offending others (I'm a fence sitter)

Place's that I have lived
Bakersfield, Ca
Buena Vista, VA
Anchorage, AK

Thing's most people do not know about me
I really really don't like the winter
I am now 100% a small town girl. I can't imagine wanting to live anywhere else.
I love cartoons! One of the perks of being a mom is that I can watch cartoons without shame.
I was born under very unusual circumstances. The doctors actually brought text books into the delivery room to figure out what was going on. (story for another day)

1 comment:

katie said...

You weren't a "fence sitter" with the comments that you left on mine post!?! hehehe :) You know that you love me and loved my post! Were is Keri Ann???