Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Day of School



And he's off! Today was Jared's first day of school and he was so excited to go. Today was also the only day that parent's can walk their children to their classes. I asked Jared last night if he wanted me to help him find his way to his classroom and He said, "It's ok Mom, I can do it." So this morning we drove up to the school one of the teachers helped open the car door and Jared hopped out and walked away (after we reminded him not to forget he backpack). Kevin looked at me and I started crying. I can't believe he is old enough to go to school. Anyway he had a good time.

4 comments:

katie said...

Ok! It worked....Carter and Jared are the same age...they are both in first grade! Your kids are so big and so cute too and your hair is long! I really like it!
Yeah! One more friend in the blogging world :)

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I love the before & after pictures - I think he looks tired from an exciting first day!!

Brianne said...

I can't believe Jared's old enough to be in school!! I absolutely dread the day that Austin starts school...I'll miss him too much. The just grow up WAY too fast. Great pictures and I'm sorry we missed you guys in California. We weren't there in July, but we were just there in May. Hopefully we'll catch you guys in town sometime soon. Take care.

katie said...

TIFF CHECK MY BLOG BECAUSE I TAGGED YOU ! :)